Changes for version 0.912 - 2010-12-15
- print a longer and hopefully useful message when Configure fails.
- remove PERL_CPPFLAGS, replace with PERL_CCFLAGS, which get appended tot he ccflags, instead of overriding them.
- introduce PERL_CC.
- work around *bsd stupidity again, where even root can't replace files with mv :/.
- stop command processing when a command fails (e.g. staticperl mkperl will stop if the install step fails).
- let perl do most configuration when running make test, to increase chances of success.