Changes for version 2.0
- no longer force kqueue when enabled, enable it on more systems (as its now by default not used on most).
- expose fork watchers.
- switch to libev's MULTIPLICITY API.
- use a slightly different include file name strategy.
- get rid of (unused) libevent emulation.
- 5% watcher management speedup due to callback optimisation when inline closures are used, 5% slowdown due to multiplicity.
- very minimal support for dynamic event loops and embed watchers.
- fix name of prepare start/stop methods.
- create and export EV::sleep and EV::set_*_collect_interval.
- fix typos in manpage (Alex Efros).
- (libev) new ev_sleep, ev_set_(io|timeout)_collect_interval.
- (libev) removed epoll from embeddable fd set.
- (libev) fix embed watchers.
- (libev) renamed ev_embed.loop to other.
- (libev) added exported Symbol tables.
- (libev) undefine member wrapper macros at the end of ev.c.
- (libev) respect EV_H in ev++.h.