libev - a high performance full-featured event loop written in C
ModulesChanges for version 3.48
EV - perl interface to libev, a high performance full-featured event loop
EV::MakeMaker - MakeMaker glue for the C-level EV API
- (libev) use a generation counter to detect spurious epoll events and recreate the kernel in such a case (sorry, it's slow, but I didn't design epoll...).
- (libev) optimise away an EPOLL_CTL_ADD/MOD combo in the epoll backend in some cases.
- (libev) use memset to initialise most arrays now and do away with the init functions.
- speed up event callback invocation further (~15%), by not creating the object reference each time.
- EV::sleep was documented, but not implemented. fun.