Changes for version 3.8
- implement $loop->signal/signal_ns.
- (libev) incompatible change: do not necessarily reset signal handler to SIG_DFL when a sighandler is stopped.
- (libev) ev_default_destroy did not properly free or zero some members, potentially causing crashes and memory corruption on repated ev_default_destroy/ev_default_loop calls.
- (libev) take advantage of signalfd on GNU/Linux systems.
- (libev) document that the signal mask might be in an unspecified state when using libev's signal handling.
- (libev) take advantage of some GNU/Linux calls to set cloexec/nonblock on fd creation, to avoid race conditions.
- implement internal glue code to interface more efficiently with AnyEvent.
- libev - a high performance full-featured event loop written in C