- libev - a high performance full-featured event loop written in C
Changes for version 3.9
- disable t/07* under automatic testing.
- increase t/09* timeouts as netbsd has *horribly* broken select/kevent that *usually* sleep >>0.6s instead of 0.3.
- add constants EV::FLAG_NOSIGFD, EV::FLAG_NOINOTIFY and EV::BACKEND_ALL.
- (libev) signalfd is no longer used by default.
- (libev) backport inotify code to C89.
- (libev) inotify file descriptors could leak into child processes.
- (libev) ev_stat watchers could keep an errornous extra ref on the loop.
- (libev) take advantage of inotify_init1, if available.
- (libev) the signal handling pipe wasn't always initialised under windows.
- changed minimum glibc requirement from glibc 2.9 to 2.7, for signalfd.
- (libev) only replace ev_stat.prev when we detect an actual difference.