Changes for version 4.00
- many API changes, see the manual.
- (libev) lots and lots of bugfixes, see the ev documentation.
- fix a bug where inotify usage would parse the same event multiple times, causing various forms of breakage.
- greatly reduce stack usage for inotify (8kb to <0.5kb).
- expose ev_depth and ev_verify via the XS API.
- implement ev_cleanup watchers.
- (libev) ev_embed_stop did not correctly stop the watcher.
- (libev) disable poll backend on AIX.
- (libev) rename EV_TIMEOUT to EV_TIMER.
- (libev) add section on accept() problems to the manpage.
- (libev) no child watchers on win32.
- make code more aliasing compliant, in case perl is ever translated to C.
- document the EV::CHECK runtime unavailability.
- ported to minix 3.1.7.
- libev - a high performance full-featured event loop written in C