- libev - a high performance full-featured event loop written in C
Changes for version 4.16
- make sure EV::CHECK is available at all times.
- avoid a spurious warning when perl -w overrides "no warnings".
- use perl's signal implementation on WIN32.
- ensure extern "C" function pointers are used for externally-visible pointers.
- (libev) mark event pipe fd as cloexec after a fork (analyzed by Sami Farin).
- (ecb) support m68k, m88k and sh (patch by Miod Vallat).
- (libev) in the absence of autoconf, do not use the clock syscall on glibc >= 2.17 (avoids the syscall AND -lrt on systems doing clock_gettime in userspace).
- (ecb) work around memory barriers and volatile apparently both being broken in visual studio 2008 and later (analysed and patch by Nicolas Noble).