Changes for version 4.25 - 2018-12-21
- (libev) updated to libev 4.25, minor fixes and enhancements.
- document the requirement to "use EV" when using EV::MakeMaker.
- only use __register_atfork with glibc and uclibc, as musl defines __linux__, but doesn't implement the linux standard base ABI, nor makes itself detectable via a macro, both apparently by design, winning the "broken by design 2016 award" - well done.
- correct EV::periodic example 24h after midnight -> one day after midnight (reported by Felix Ostmann).
- added stability canary support.
- libev - a high performance full-featured event loop written in C