- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - easy to use framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"
Changes for version 0.99
- --info switch deleted from Fu
- implemented --interact switch, default is now NOT to interact when any script-arguments are given.
- switched to using vi, instead of joe, for editing
- killed configure, a Makefile.PL is now used (which calls confiugr ;-)
- got rid of the top-level configure, now use the Makefile.PL
- implemented RUN_WITH_LAST_VALS in Fu, with hopefully useful semantics. \0\0 is currently illegal in arguments, otherwise I had required Data::Dumper or Storable