Changes for version 0.996
- greatly reduced code bloat, almost all functions can be traced now, at expense of speed and possible libgimp-bashing ;-<
- _some_ plug-ins are installed by default now
- if this surives the test, it will be 1.0. really.
- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"