Changes for version 1.003
- gimp-1.1 removes some functions, so don't prototype them.
- a drawable first argument substitues for an image, i.e. you can omit the first IMAGE
- error reporting is now much better and reports the correct position, I hope ;)
- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"