Changes for version 1.01
- PARAM_IMAGEs (et al.) can now be passed into an INT32ARRAY (*shudder*)
- arrays as return value now work. if a single array is being returned, return it flat, else return it as reference (this does not include colours, though)
- INT8 values will now be returned UNSIGNED (!)
- totally reworked autoloading, I hope its cleaner that way:
- Gimp is now a class like any other (Gimp::Layer, Palette)
- flat calling syntax is now deprecated ("gimp_image_new"), OO-syntax should be used ("new Image" or "Gimp->image_new"), which allows better compatibility.
- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"