Changes for version 1.031
- non-OO syntax works again (silly me) (and is no longer deprecated, but the default!)
- Gimp::function syntax officially does not work anymore. Use Gimp->function syntax now (or use :auto)
- made compatible with the newest gimp snapshit. wrote lamentation to gimp-developers. commited suicide.
- added examples/webify.pl
- first try to implement return values in Gimp. Gimp::Fu still lacks support.
- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"