Changes for version 1.032
- Gimp::Fu now has (some) support for return values. I told you to return undef ;)
- fixed memory problem in Gimp::Lib when param array was empty.
- removed bogus plug_in_ name prefix form the examples
- don't install border.pl by default, gimp is just too buggy ;)
- webify.pl now doesn't cut the layer away if the selection is empty.
- added FG/BG buttons to fetch colours to Gimp::Fu (try Filters/Misc/Webify)
- disabled intensive tests (batch mode now requires script-fu... bleeech)
- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"