Changes for version 1.035
- Gimp::ignore_functions can be used to ignore AUTOLOADING of some functions. This is mainly for the benefit of interface modules.
- Gimp::Net/spawn will ignore gimp_progress_init and other, similar gui dependent functions.
- changed lookup order again to ease overwriting functions.
- fixed the bug with not using the perl version of some functions (like gimp_list_images)
- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"