Changes for version 1.041
- a 5.004 compatibility fix. Another one and I'll simply "require 5.005".
- Gimp::Fu doesn't display image and drawable widgets in commandline mode unless the script really is an <Image>-type script.
- Gimp::Net now passes colour values correctly (and also undefs, which makes it slower but perl doesn't warn anymore. argh.)
- constants now have empty prototypes (so "RGB_IMAGE ? ... : ..." parses as question operator rather than pattern match.
- Gimp::Fu/Cancel button works in commandline mode
- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"