- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"
Changes for version 1.044
- allow PF_PATTERN etc. to be usable as commandline arguments
- added parasite support -> untested so far
- Gimp::Fu wasn't calling Gtk->init anymore
- Gimp/Lib.xs wasn't including config.h, and nobody ever noticed ;)
- we no longer link against ui-libraries, unless necessary.
- added <5.005 warning
- many, many configuration changes and hacks
- this is now part of the gimp cvs tree
- changed LIBS by LDLOADLIBS... hacky, but works
- Gimp::Fu will no longer be traced
- a run_mode argument at the beginning can now generally be left out
- re-enabled the testsuite