- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"
Changes for version 1.0441
- t/run.t does much less when no tests are requested
- cleaned up Gimp::UI learned much about Gtk (but still not much)
- an occurence of PARAM_PARASITE wasn't wrapped into an #if-clause. this is just one of the countless braindead bugs being found by email@example.com and the cpan-testers! Thanks!