- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"
Changes for version 1.046
- the syntax really gets tricky - references to INT32 and similar types are no longer accepted (was buggy anyway).
- added plug_in_ prefix to layer, darwable, image and channel. We can now write $layer->sharpen(50), and gimp infers function name, run_mode and image
- enhanced the testuite, it now checks much more features
- gimp_end() now correctly closes the connection
- implemented Gimp::lock and unlock functions, giving exclusive access to the Perl-Server