- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"
Changes for version 1.048
- Gimp::Fu::save_image now correctly respects the quality setting
- allow layers/channels as drawables in typemap
- allow usage of Gimp::PDL via Gimp::Net (this is a hack!)
- added optional argument to gimp_init
- fixed some of the example scripts for the "mega-api-break-it-all- patch"
- added Gimp::Net::get_connection and set_connection functions
- the Perl-Server now respects GIMP_HOST and opens a socket according to its content.