Changes for version 1.052 - 1999-02-09
- moved the xlfd_size function from Gimp::Fu into Gimp (and maybe later into Gimp::Util?)
- functions in Gimp::Util are now treated in the same way as PDB functions (when the module is loaded)
- improved handling of "make clean" to make it less perl-ish and more gnu-ish
- enabled full testsuite (keep your fingers crossed)
- PDL examples no longer cause errors at startup
- more compatibility fixes for 5.005_54
- bangpaths are now replaced by $PERL at configuration time
- fixed a few quirks in scm2scm and added it to the package
- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"
- Gimp::Util - some handy routines for Gimp-Perl users