Changes for version 1.56 - 2010-10-28
- try an ugly workaround against Gtk's CONTINUED brokenness with regards to non-ascii filenames :(.
- REALLY hide paths that are in the process of being removed from the Schnauzer.
- when selecting entries, stat them all and fine their total size(s) + filesystem overhead after a delay.
- take advantage of the Guard module.
- work around mplayer grabbing the focus.
- improve mplayer window size bug workaround. *sigh*.
- try not to keep a handle to a guard file to avoid running into rename races with nfs.
- work around perl bug #77798 in some parts.
- slight namecluster speed improvement.
- work around newer libmagic versions adding mime attributes.
- cv - a fast gtk+ image viewer loosely modeled after XV
- Gtk2::CV::ImageWindow - a window widget displaying an image or other media
- Gtk2::CV::Jobber - a job queue mechanism for Gtk2::CV
- Gtk2::CV::Plugin - plugin superclass and nonexistent documentation
- Gtk2::CV::PostScript - a class for writing postscript files
- Gtk2::CV::PrintDialog - the CV print dialog widget
- Gtk2::CV::Progress - a simple progress widget
- Gtk2::CV::Schnauzer - a widget for displaying image collections
- Gtk2::CV in lib/Gtk2/CV.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Jobber::Client in lib/Gtk2/CV/Jobber.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Jobber::Slave in lib/Gtk2/CV/Jobber.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Plugin::NameCluster in lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/NameCluster.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Plugin::PetRenamer in lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/PatRenamer.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Plugin::RCluster in lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/RCluster.pm
- Gtk2::CV::Schnauzer::DrawingArea in lib/Gtk2/CV/Schnauzer.pm