Changes for version 1.1 - 2005-08-07
- added configure script to detect availability of some calls. (imperfect, as we cannot detect things like -lrt due to missing feedback yet).
- emulate fdatasync via fsync, pread/pwrite via unsafe read/write and readahead via manual reading on platforms lacking those.
- ported t/03_errors.t+framework by Brad Fitzpatrick from Linux::AIO.
- removed XOPEN_SOURCE because stupid solaris 9 doesn't compile with it enabled. Probably breaks others. Oh well.
- try to be more careful with errno on non-threaded perls.
- cygwins perl insisted on a matching open mode when morphing the fd to an fh.
- convert sv's to "byte" encoding in aio_read/aio_write. Might do that for pathnames, too, in the future, so make sure you properly encode your pathnames.
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous Input/Output
- autoconf in autoconf.pm