Changes for version 1.3 - 2005-08-17
- properly propagate exceptions from callbacks, instead of silently eating them.
- use a different fork algorithm that avoids recursive callback invocations and reduces fork latency in busy processes.
- fix a bug where the buffer scalar in aio_read got assigned the wrong length after reading.
- fix a bug where the child would process some outstanding requests from the parent.
- make a copy of the callback scalar, to avoid some very uncommon (but valid) usages where the callback scalar changes.
- the callback was never freed in aio_read/aio_write.
- aio_read/aio_write will now set the readonly flag on the data scalar for better error reporting.
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous Input/Output
- autoconf in autoconf.pm