Changes for version 3.21 - 2009-06-12
- new options --dirs and --files for treescan.
- install bin/treescan by default.
- (libeio) aio_readdir can now be cancelled while executing.
- fix a printf format string for 64 bit systems (could lead to problems on big endian 64 bit systems).
- do not use qsort() but our own algorithm: glibc initialises the whole locale and I/O subsystem inside qsort, causing a stack overflow on 32 bit machines. The new sort uses much less stack and is more than twice as fast in typical situations.
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous Input/Output