Changes for version 4.0 - 2011-07-18
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: fork is no longer supported (indeed, it never was), see FORK BEHAVIOUR in manpage for details.
- passes testsuite on win32 now and may actually work (activestate 5.10.1 / MSVC6, YMMV).
- (libeio) fix a deadlock where a wakeup signal could be missed when a timeout occured at the same time.
- (libeio) added realpath.
- (libeio) added fallocate.
- (libeio) disabling sendfile on darwin unfortunately broke the emulation.
- (libeio) do not acquire any locks when forking.
- (libeio) use fewer time() syscalls when waiting for new requests.
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous Input/Output