Changes for version 4.1 - 2011-10-09
- IO::AIO did access uninitialised memory on unsuccessful stats.
- (libeio) added syncfs syscall wrapper.
- (libeio) set thread name on linux (ps -L/Hcx, top, gdb).
- (libeio) support multiple indepenent working directories.
- applied speling corrections by Nicholas Bamber.
- tune treescan #threads and #outstanding requests a bit.
- reduce the number of file descriptors in use at any one time in treescan, to avoid running out of them (and using too much ram).
- take advantage of working directoriy abstractions in aio_scandir and treescan.
- reduce compiled size by ~10% by not inlining some key functionality.
- added --progress switch to treescan.
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous Input/Output