Changes for version 4.34 - 2016-05-01
- def0.h was not properly generated during previous release, causing compile errors on various platforms.
- major/minor were accidentally switched (reported by Alexander Lishenyuk).
- removed duplicate definition of MAP_HUGETLB, that was found due to a bug in Perl::Tidy (testcase by email@example.com).
- added (untested!) aio_fcntl, aio_ioctl requests.
- (libeio) names set via prctl are truncated to 15 chars + nul, not 16, as manpages-dev originally claimed.
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous Input/Output