Changes for version 4.51 - 2018-08-12
- complete rework of the autoconf framework: IO::AIO now uses its own config.h, separate from libeio, and tries to test the actual perl environment, not the standard system environment.
- provide nanosecond-accracy stat time accessors for both perl and IO::AIO stat functions.
- removed non-portable C++ syntax from eio.c.
- try to fix readdir tests on cygwin spuriously failing.
- treescan - scan directory trees, list dirs/files, stat, sync, grep
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous/Advanced Input/Output