Changes for version 4.7 - 2019-03-04
- majorly speed up scandir for the very special case of a non-POSIX filesystem that nevertheless reports valid dt_type information. The only known filesystem of this type is currently btrfs, which didn't get it's act together to implement POSIX semantics in all these years, and I am tired of waiting.
- add IO::AIO::MCL_ONFAULT for mlockall, add IO::AIO::mlockall.
- neither sys/mkdev.h nor sys/sysmacros.h were included, even when they were detected by autoconf.
- treescan - scan directory trees, list dirs/files, stat, sync, grep
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous/Advanced Input/Output