Changes for version 0.2 - 2007-03-23
- the "could not sleep without debuggign release". it should basically work now, with many bugs as no production tests have been run yet.
- added more testcases.
- the expected shitload of bugfixes.
- handle utf8 flag correctly in decode.
- fix segfault in decoder.
- utf8n_to_uvuni sets retlen to -1, but retlen is an unsigned types (argh).
- fix decoding of utf-8 strings.
- improved error diagnostics.
- fix decoding of 'null'.
- fix parsing of empty array/hashes
- silence warnings when we prepare the croak message.
- JSON::XS - JSON serialising/deserialising, done correctly and fast