Changes for version 1.1 - 2007-04-04
- clarify documentation (pointed out by Quinn Weaver).
- decode_utf8 sometimes did not correctly flag errors, leading to segfaults.
- further reduced default nesting depth to 512 due to the test failure by that anonymous "chris" whose e-mail address seems to be impossible to get. Tests on other freebsd systems indicate that this is likely a problem in his/her configuration and not this module.
- renamed json => JSON in error messages.
- corrected the character offset in some error messages.
- JSON::XS - JSON serialising/deserialising, done correctly and fast