Changes for version 3.02
- allow_nonref now affects booleans (\1, $Types::Serialiser::Boolean) as well (reported by Alex Efros).
- allow literal tabs in strings in relaxed mode (patch by firstname.lastname@example.org).
- support "cbor" format in json_xs tool.
- support (and fix) calling encode and decode in list context (reported by Вадим Власов).
- work around a bug in older perls crashing when presented with shared hash keys (Reini Urban).
- use stability canary.
JSON::XS commandline utility
JSON serialising/deserialising, done correctly and fast
dummy module providing JSON::XS::Boolean