Changes for version 3.04 - 2017-08-17
- change exponential realloc algorithm on encoding and string decoding to be really exponential (this helps slow/debugging allocators such as libumem) (reported by Matthew Horsfall).
- string encoding would needlessly overallocate output space (testcase by Matthew Horsfall).
- be very paranoid about extending buffer lengths and croak if buffers get too large, which might (or might not) improve security.
- add cbor-packed type to json_xs.
- switch from YAML to YAML::XS in json_xs, as YAML is way too buggy and outdated.
- json_xs - JSON::XS commandline utility