Changes for version 1.04
- important bugfix: service locks fixed!
- Ubic::Daemon: join all bin args if bin is arrayref.
- Remove old configs from old yandex-ubic package.
- Ubic - frontend to all ubic services
- Ubic::AccessGuard - class which guards all service operations
- Ubic::Catalog - deprecated alternate name of Ubic::Multiservice
- Ubic::Catalog::Dir - deprecated alternate name of Ubic::Multiservice::Dir
- Ubic::Cmd - ubic methods with pretty printing.
- Ubic::Cmd::Results - console results set
- Ubic::Daemon - toolkit for creating daemonized process
- Ubic::Lockf - file locker with an automatic out-of-scope unlocking mechanism
- Ubic::Logger - very simple logging functions
- Ubic::Multiservice - interface of multiservice representing several named services
- Ubic::Multiservice::Dir - multiservice which uses directory with configs to instantiate services
- Ubic::Multiservice::Simple - simplest multiservice, configured in constructor
- Ubic::Persistent - simple hash-to-file persistence object
- Ubic::Ping - http server which returns service status by it's name or port
- Ubic::PortMap - update and read mapping of ports to service names.
- Ubic::Result - common return value for many ubic interfaces
- Ubic::Result::Class - ubic result object
- Ubic::Run - really simple way to write init scripts
- Ubic::Service - interface and base class for any ubic service
- Ubic::Service::Common - common way to construct new service by specifying several callbacks
- Ubic::Service::SimpleDaemon - variant of service when your service is simple daemonized binary
- Ubic::Service::Skeleton - skeleton of any service with common start/stop logic
- Ubic::Service::Utils - helpers for custom service authors