Changes for version v0.708.0.0 - 2015-01-20
- Added 'get_namespace' method (and 'ns' alias) to MongoDB::MongoClient for getting a collection directly without an intermediate database object.
- Added 'db' and 'coll' aliases for 'get_database' and 'get_collection'
- Bug fixes
- PERL-489 references to scalars with both number and string slots internally would crash on BSON encoding, rather than encode the string part as a binary.
- Added parenthetical note to "can't get db response" errors to disambiguate where they occur.
- MongoDB - Official MongoDB Driver for Perl
- MongoDB::BSON - Tools for serializing and deserializing data in BSON form
- MongoDB::BSON::Binary - Binary type
- MongoDB::BSON::Regexp - Regular expression type
- MongoDB::BulkWrite - MongoDB bulk write interface
- MongoDB::BulkWriteView - Bulk write operations against a query document
- MongoDB::Collection - A MongoDB Collection
- MongoDB::CommandResult - MongoDB generic command result document
- MongoDB::Connection - A connection to a MongoDB server (DEPRECATED)
- MongoDB::Cursor - A cursor/iterator for Mongo query results
- MongoDB::DBRef - Native DBRef support
- MongoDB::Database - A MongoDB Database
- MongoDB::Error - MongoDB Driver Error classes
- MongoDB::GridFS - A file storage utility
- MongoDB::GridFS::File - A Mongo GridFS file
- MongoDB::MongoClient - A connection to a MongoDB server
- MongoDB::OID - A Mongo Object ID
- MongoDB::Timestamp - Replication timestamp
- MongoDB::WriteResult - MongoDB write result document