ModulesChanges for version 0.09
MPEG::Audio::Frame - a class for weeding out MPEG audio frames out of a file handle.
- Yasuhiro Sasama submitted a patch to properly handle MPEG2.5 files.
- dropped mpeg2 multichannel support, since i don't know how to do it.
- Completely rehauled everything internal. Now nearly 50% faster. ***NOTE! This introduces an incompatible change! $frame->header will no longer return a hash of string values, but an array of integers***.
- Test suite redone and expanded.
- Repackaged with Module::Build, and various goodnesses.
- Trahed README
- Now compatible down to at least 5.005_04