Changes for version 0.06
- (ms) applied workaround for AMZN's wishlist bug: If a wishlist is longer than 10 items, AMZN returns the first 10 items with no indication if there's any followup pages. The workaround just tries to fetch another batch in case there's exactly 10 and hides eventually encountered errors.
- Dan Sully <firstname.lastname@example.org> provided a patch to suppress a warning in case a music item isn't returning a 'year' field
- Barnaby Claydon <email@example.com> reported a couple of problems with wishlists, they're fixed by the following patches:
- (ms) Added new property Net::Amazon::Property::DVD
- (ms) Changed as_string() of default Net::Amazon::Property (used if we come across a 'Toy' or 'Video Game' category) to return a more human-readable format.
- (ms) Implemented retry strategy on Amazon's temporary errors, if we encounter one, we'll sleep for 1 sec and then retry at most twice.
- (ms) Accessors have been changed to return an empty string if a value hasn't been specified in XML. Products without price and other anomalies won't cause perl warnings anymore.
- Net::Amazon - Framework for accessing amazon.com via SOAP and XML/HTTP
- Net::Amazon::Property - Baseclass for products on amazon.com
- Net::Amazon::Property::Book - Class for books on amazon.com
- Net::Amazon::Property::DVD - Class for DVDs on amazon.com
- Net::Amazon::Property::Music - Class for pop CDs on amazon.com
- Net::Amazon::Request - Baseclass for requests to Amazon's web service
- Net::Amazon::Request::ASIN - Class for submitting ASIN requests
- Net::Amazon::Request::Artist - Class for submitting Artist requests
- Net::Amazon::Request::Keyword - request class for keyword search
- Net::Amazon::Request::UPC - request class for UPC search
- Net::Amazon::Request::Wishlist - request class for wishlist search
- Net::Amazon::Response - Baseclass for responses from Amazon's web service
- Net::Amazon::Response::ASIN in lib/Net/Amazon/Response/ASIN.pm
- Net::Amazon::Response::Artist in lib/Net/Amazon/Response/Artist.pm
- Net::Amazon::Response::Keyword in lib/Net/Amazon/Response/Keyword.pm
- Net::Amazon::Response::UPC in lib/Net/Amazon/Response/UPC.pm
- Net::Amazon::Response::Wishlist in lib/Net/Amazon/Response/Wishlist.pm