Changes for version 22.214.171.124 - 2007-12-26
- Upgraded to subversion 1.4.6.
- Bug Fixes
- --with-perl was the wrong solution to the "not default perl" issue. Fixed it correctly.
- Add a work around for FreeBSD's gutting of neon's libtool la file.
- Installer Improvements
- Will now install into your perl architecture directory. This avoids interfering with, or interference from, other installations of libsvn.
- The license has been clarified. It's now just "open source" because of the mixed Perl (Alien::SVN) and Apache (Subversion) licensing.
- Alien::SVN - A wrapper for installing the SVN Perl bindings