Changes for version 2.00_05 - 2001-12-17
- Wasn't filtering @INC properly when a test is run with -T, caused the command line to be too long on VMS. VMS should be 100% now.
- Little bug in the skip 'various reasons' logic.
- Minor POD nit in 5.004_04
- Little speling mistak
Changes for version 2.00_04 - 2001-12-16
- Major Test::Harness::Straps doc bug.
Changes for version 2.00_03 - 2001-12-15
- First release candidate
- 'summary' is now 'details'
- Test #1 is now element 0 on the details array. It works out better that way.
- analyze_file() is more portable, but no longer taint clean
- analyze_file() properly preserves @INC and handles -T switches
- minor mistake in the test header line parsing