Changes for version 0.48_01
- Mention Test::Class in Test::More's SEE ALSO
- use_ok() now DWIM for version checks
- More problems with ithreads fixed.
- Test::Harness upgrade no longer optional. It was causing too many problems when the T::H upgrade didn't work.
- Drew Taylor added a 'no_diag' option to Test::More to switch off all diag() statements.
- Test::Builder/More no longer automatically loads threads.pm when threads are enabled. The user must now do this manually.
- Alex Francis added reset() reset the state of Test::Builder in persistent environments.
- David Hand noted that Test::Builder/More exit code behavior was not documented. Only Test::Simple.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests