Changes for version 0.48_02 - 2004-07-19
- Overloaded objects as names now won't blow up under threads
- rt.cpan.org 4218 and 4232
- Overloaded objects which stringify to undef used as test names now won't cause internal uninit warnings. [rt.cpan.org 4232]
- Failure diagnostics now come out on their own line when run in Test::Harness.
- eq_set() sometimes wasn't giving the right results if nested refs were involved [rt.cpan.org 3747]
- isnt() giving wrong diagnostics and warning if given any undefs.
- Give unlike() the right prototype [rt.cpan.org 4944]
- Change from CVS to Aegis
- is_deeply() will now do some basic argument checks to guard against accidentally passing in a whole array instead of its reference.
- Mentioning Test::Differences, Test::Deep and Bundle::Test.
- Removed dependency on File::Spec.
- Fixing the grammar of diagnostic outputs when only a single test is run or failed (ie. "Looks like you failed 1 tests").
- Darren Chamberlain
Changes for version 0.48_01 - 2002-11-11
- Mention Test::Class in Test::More's SEE ALSO
- use_ok() now DWIM for version checks
- More problems with ithreads fixed.
- Test::Harness upgrade no longer optional. It was causing too many problems when the T::H upgrade didn't work.
- Drew Taylor added a 'no_diag' option to Test::More to switch off all diag() statements.
- Test::Builder/More no longer automatically loads threads.pm when threads are enabled. The user must now do this manually.
- Alex Francis added reset() reset the state of Test::Builder in persistent environments.
- David Hand noted that Test::Builder/More exit code behavior was not documented. Only Test::Simple.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests