Changes for version 0.48_02
- Overloaded objects as names now won't blow up under threads
- rt.cpan.org 4218 and 4232
- Overloaded objects which stringify to undef used as test names now won't cause internal uninit warnings. [rt.cpan.org 4232]
- Failure diagnostics now come out on their own line when run in Test::Harness.
- eq_set() sometimes wasn't giving the right results if nested refs were involved [rt.cpan.org 3747]
- isnt() giving wrong diagnostics and warning if given any undefs.
- Give unlike() the right prototype [rt.cpan.org 4944]
- Change from CVS to Aegis
- is_deeply() will now do some basic argument checks to guard against accidentally passing in a whole array instead of its reference.
- Mentioning Test::Differences, Test::Deep and Bundle::Test.
- Removed dependency on File::Spec.
- Fixing the grammar of diagnostic outputs when only a single test is run or failed (ie. "Looks like you failed 1 tests").
- Darren Chamberlain
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests