Changes for version 0.51_01
- plan() was accidentally exporting functions [rt.cpan.org 8385]
- diag @msgs would insert # between arguments. [rt.cpan.org 8392]
- eq_set() could cause problems under threads due to a weird sort bug
- rt.cpan.org 6782
- undef no longer equals '' in is_deeply() [rt.cpan.org 6837]
- is_deeply() would sometimes compare references as strings.
- rt.cpan.org 7031
- eq_array() and eq_hash() could hold onto references if they failed keeping them in memory and preventing DESTROY. [rt.cpan.org 7032]
- is_deeply() could confuse  with a non-existing value
- rt.cpan.org 7030
- is_deeply() diagnostics a little off when scalar refs were inside an array or hash ref [rt.cpan.org 7033]
- Thanks to Fergal Daly for ferretting out all these is_deeply and eq_* tests.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests