Changes for version 0.62
- Aborbed Test::Builder::Tester. The last release broke it because its screen scraping Test::More and the failure output changed. By distributing them together we ensure TBT won't break again.
- Test::Builder->BAILOUT() was missing.
- is_deeply() can now handle function and code refs in a very limited way. It simply looks to see if they have the same referent.
- rt.cpan.org 14746
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.