- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
Changes for version 0.63
- Fixed can_ok() to gracefully handle no class name. Submitted by "Pete Krawczyk"
Implemented by "Richard Foley"
- rt.cpan.org 15654
- Added test_pass() to Test::Builder::Tester rather than having to call test_out("ok 1 - foo").
- test_fail() now accepts a test diagnostic rather than having to call test_out() separately.
- Changed Test::Builder::Tester docs to show best practice using test_fail() and test_pass().
- isnt_num() doc example wrongly showed is_num().
- Fixed a minor typo in the BAIL_OUT() docs.
- Removed the LICENSE field from the Makefile.PL as the release of MakeMaker with that feature has been delayed.