Changes for version 0.64
- 0.63's change to test_fail() broke backwards compatibility. They have been removed for the time being. test_pass() went with it. This is [rt.cpan.org 11317] and [rt.cpan.org 11319].
- skip() will now warn if you get the args backwards.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm