Changes for version 0.64_01
- Small improvement to the docs to avoid user confusion over "use Test::More tests => $num_tests" (Thanks Eric Wilhelm)
- Minor fix for a test failure in is_deeply_fail for some Windows users. Not a real bug. [rt.cpan.org 21310]
- _print_diag() accidentally leaked into the public documentation. It is a private method.
- Made most of the error messages report in the caller's context.
- Made the failure diagnostic message file and line reporting portion match Perl's for easier integration with Perl aware editors. (so its "at $file line $line_num." now)
- 5.8.0 threads are no longer supported. There's too many bugs.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm