- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm
Changes for version 0.64_03
- Tests will no longer warn when run against an alpha version of Test::Harness [rt.cpan.org #20501]
- Now testing our POD and POD coverage.
- Added a LICENSE field.
- Removed warning from the docs about mixing numbered and unnumbered tests. There's nothing wrong with that. [rt.cpan.org 21358]
- Change doc examples to talk about $got and $expected rather than $this and $that to correspond better to the diagnostic output
- rt.cpan.org 2655