Changes for version 0.76_01
- Bug fixes
- Test::Builder no longer uses a __DIE__ handler. This resolves a number of problems with exit codes being swallowed or other module's handlers being interfered with. [rt.cpan.org 25294]
- Allow maybe_regex() to detect blessed regexes. [bleadperl @32880]
- The default test output filehandles will now use utf8.
- rt.cpan.org 21091
- Test fixes
- Remove the signature test. Adds no security and just generates failures.
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm