Changes for version 0.77
- Bug fixes
- "use Test::Builder::Module" no longer sets exported_to() or does any other importing.
- Fix the $TODO finding code so it can find $TODO without the benefit of exported_to(), which is often wrong.
- Turn off the filehandle locale stuff for the moment, there's a problem on 5.10. We'll try it again next release.
- Doc improvements
- Improve the Test::Builder SYNOPSIS to use Test::Builder::Module rather than write it's own import().
- Test::Tutorial - A tutorial about writing really basic tests
- Test::Builder - Backend for building test libraries
- Test::Builder::Module - Base class for test modules
- Test::Builder::Tester - test testsuites that have been built with Test::Builder
- Test::Builder::Tester::Color - turn on colour in Test::Builder::Tester
- Test::More - yet another framework for writing test scripts
- Test::Simple - Basic utilities for writing tests.
- Test::Builder::Tester::Tie in lib/Test/Builder/Tester.pm